Thursday, September 24, 2009

Raw Food Diet, Day 602- If You Build It, They Will Feast

***
Big Pupi is one helpful dude:

So. When I heard that my buddy Joe is planning to open his own garage, I decided to lend a paw and brush up on my construction skillz. Somehow mom knew I was going to need the proper tools for this, and last week she placed my very own drill in my feasting hole. If I'm not mistaken, (and I most certainly am not), once a boy owns tools he becomes a professional carpenter. So, Mr. Joe, I am ready for work.I read my drill's manual very carefully, and after I shred the heck out of it I got to work checking and testing my new tool.
It makes this fabulous nails-on-chalkboard sound every time I roll over it, which I believe is how the On and Off switch works. In a test of durability (you never know with these battery-operated drills!) I nibbled on its bum for a while.
I realized that my bum required some cushioning if I am to concentrate, so I moved my work station to my snoozel spot. Upon entering, I noticed that my bed was terribly lumpy and uncomfortable on my sensitive, manly bahonkus! But this was the perfect opportunity to test my drillin' skillz before starting work with Joe. I would drill until I found the problem! Just call me Captain FixIt.
But to my ABSOLUTE HORROR, this evil thing popped out from under my rear!!!
WHAT?!! The source of lumps! The pea under my mattress! There aren't enough drills in the UNIVERSE to get rid of this pain in the bum.
That being said, a Stanislaw makes for a rather decent hot water bottle of sorts, and I snoozeled next to his toastiness for a while. (NO!! We were NOT cuddling!! I know what you're thinking!!!)

Once my mind was rested, I embarked on a few brain teasers to ensure that I would be as sharp as a tack for my first day on the job. In an effort to conserve time (after all, time is cheese money), I did a light yoga workout while solving my puzzle. I think they call that "multi-feasting."
After some great success with my puzzle toy (mom put string cheese bits in it, so I was über-motivated), I decided it was time to rest my genius once again. But this time I would snoozel with Carrot Top and NOT my stinkbutt brother.

Dear Joe,

Send a weeble mail when you need me. I am skilled with my drill, my mind is ready and my beastly muscles have been conditioned. If I had dewclaws I'd sharpen them. I'm really good at napping, feasting, feasting and thrashing stuffies - all things which I believe make me ideal for shop work.

I have successfully run my own business for over 6 years now (a pooble factory) and have managed to train 2 unwieldy humans. I am spritely and responsible, and have an awesome credit score.

I wrote my resume in the snow last winter. I hope you can still find it.

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Big Pupi the Drill Master

11 comments:

Joe Stains said...

You are so totally hired! The only problem is, I still cannot seem to get Mom to let me actually BUILD the garage. This is just a minor setback, don't worry, I will figure something out. I am inspired by your motivation.

the many Bs said...

hey Big Pupi, you are such a pro with your drill. we are also very happy to hear that you have a good credit score. you should be able to get any job you want.

woofs.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!

Woo've got tools!

What a khatch!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo did look furry khute (not)snuggling with your brofur!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Oh my, that's a real extensive resume you got there, Pupi! I sure think you'll get hired real fast! *grins*

Hope you have a great wweekend!

Scottie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HEY!

Woo are a model!

Take a look at the poster on Skhout and Freyja's blog

http://lovingforaliving.blogspot.com/2009/09/did-you-know-that-it-is-national-dog.html

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

When you finish helping Joey with his garage you can come here and help us build a barn, okay, Big Pupi?

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Big Pupi!
I can see you have the tools and the skills needed!
I am sure Joe will be happy to having you working with him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Eric said...

Nice work with your drill and ambi pawed too! If Jo doesn't get the garage built perhaps you could apply to a dentist? Golly. Gott go. Mom's passed out!

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xx

Pee S - Please tell Stan how WAGGING I am he's doing so well on his new medication and have all paws crossed for him.

Dexter said...

I have a hammer! Maybe we could start a business.

That little devil dog popping up out of your bed scared me. I am checking under my bed before I go to sleep tonight.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Hi Stanislaw and Big Pupi!

Thanks for much for visiting me recently - sorry it's taken me so long to return the visit! :-)

I didn't realise you guys love the water! Does your fur go really curly when it gets wet? Hee! hee!

Hey - I was AMAZED at that photo comparison of you from when you were 'rusty' and your beautiful glossy black self now! Incredible! Your coat looks absolutely amazing - you could launch a whole shampoo range based on that picture! (for humans!!) :-)

As you know, my humans are also big fans of the raw diet but it's always still amazing to see the incredible results it brings!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Agatha and Archie said...

Hee hee we LOVE the pictures of you with your eyes all scrunched up....That is a very nice tool and now Arch thinks he needs one but PL2 shudders to thnk what he will do with it...We hope your brother is still doing as well as he was and we send you both tons of kisses A+A