Sunday, January 30, 2011

Relax? Me? What?

I have no idea what "relax" means. Seriously. No clue.

Because of my folks' work-thingy that they seem to love so much and spend so much time on, they put my bro and me in daycare last week to give us a break from the monotony of staying at home all day and all night. They can watch us on webcam while we romp and play, and mom noticed a black cocker spaniel there spending much of its time lying down and chillin' on the playground. At first she thought it was me and became super worried that I was sick. I never sit down! I never hold still! What could be the matter?! But to her relief I went zipping across the screen in a blur of noodle-ish spaniel wiggles and hyper energies.

Sitting still just ain't my thing.

Something about this weekend's weather made my folks want to get outside and play, so Big Pupi and I got to go on some really nice fast hunts and long walks. One would think that a 90-minute run/walk would tucker a little guy out... but there's just no way. When we get home I looked like this:
I lied in the sun trying to be all relaxed-like, but it didn't last long before I had wiggled my way across the room.
What can I say? Those awesome post-exercise feastings of cottage cheese, yogurt and tuna make a boy all happy inside.

Big Pupi, on the other hand, knows how to turn it up on a run and then get some major snoozels when we get home. He feasts and his eyelids get heavy. All he needs is a little patch of sunlight and the snores begin.
Mom topped off our feast-snacks yesterday with a bully stick. I snarfled mine down right away, but BP wasn't hungry enough to eat it and fell asleep with it in his mouth. This is what he looks like when he's all disgruntled because mom woke him up with her flashing toy.
The whole time Big Pupi snoozeled, I took my post by the window watching the comings and goings of the neighborhood dogs and squirrels and birds and stuff.
I prop my front feet up on the arm of my humans' sofa so that I can more comfortably see out the window. I've just about ruined that part of their couch. Awesome!

This is the nerd-butt bro holding his bully right before mom discovered a humongous tick in his mohawk.In fact, she's still not certain if that was a tick or a gerbil up in there. Totally gnarly dude.

And this snapshot is called "Mohawk en Fuego."Humans are so weird. But their food is mighty tasty, so I put up with it.

Later dudes!
Stanislaw

12 comments:

Dexter said...

You sure are energetic. I get tired just reading about your long walks.

Slobbers,
Mango

Niamh said...

Glad to see that you are back in fast hunting mode Stan! We are sure you run them ragged at day care.

Your friends,
Niamh & Ambrose

Lorenza said...

Hi, Stan!
Sure you are full of energy!
Sounds like you don't have a turn off switch!
Mohawk en Fuego! I love that!
Have a great week!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

parlance said...

I just love Big Pupi's mohawk!ouperdi

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch has energy that won't quit too, Stan. We love Big Pupi's mohawk!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I wish I khould be there too!

I've got LOTS of energy!

I loved the last pikh!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I really need to talk to Mom about some bullystikhks!

Tucker The Crestie said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot going on this weekend. Fun! Aren't bullysticks the bestest?!?!!!!!!

Mack said...

You two have got the energy (Like Paris!) I prefer to chill. Mom says my middle name is Nap (I thought it was Thunder?)

the many Bs said...

you guys are looking really good!

wow, Stanislaw, you have lots and lots of energies. we have lots of energies, but after 2 hours of dog park running, we are done. we need to have you to play with and wear us out. maybe we could wear you out too. probably not.

well, we're glad you're having fun and happy. that huge gerbil tick sounds disgusting.

woofs

Pet Portraits By Becky said...

First time I visited your site. love the pups. they are really cute.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Sounds like you two have enough energy for a lot of playtime with each other. You are all looking so good. Love the photos. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Boxer Puppies For Sale said...

Diazepam For Sale
Hrdrocone For Sale
Ayurvedic Urea For Sale
Deca Durabolin For Sale