Saturday, June 6, 2009

Raw Food Diet, Day 497- Short but Sweet and Salty

Whazzup my crazy canines?? We just got back from the vet and I am POOPED! I was a super good boy and practically drowned my doctor in kisses. I have lots to catch you up on regarding my appointment and planned course of treatment for my CD (compulsive disorder), but I am in SERIOUS need of snoozels at this very moment. So in the mean time, I will leave you with this delicious image~

Photo of Bo Goat, courtesy of Shepherds' Ledge Life

~and a link to the tastiest blog post I think I've ever seen: Click Here.

Dreaming some meaty dreams,
Stanislaw

9 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

I know raw food is good for dogs and all but this is taking it a bit too far ...

Shepherds' Ledge gang said...

Way Cool! Just glad you're not sending face to face Feasters to visit.....we've had enough of them with those darn coyotes!!! Btw, all of us who are dogs here LOVE RAW meats. Our favorite is when we get a whole chicken each...boy does it bring out our wild sides! We carry them around and munch and munch and munch. A brother and sister of ours live with chickens http://www.ckfarmnh.com/ but they aren't allowed to eat them! Like we said before, farm life can be ROUGH.

the TN Bull Terrors said...

We are now followin them goats, they sure look tasty!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

Mack said...

I think I could really grow to love fresh cabrito!!

Eric said...

Look forward to your catch up news Stanislaw. Sweet dreams!

Is that goat in a bowl what they call a ready meal?!!!!

Wags n kissies, Eric xx

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Is this your offering for "Come Dine With Me"?? We're there!....*drools*

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhh!

I khan't wait to read more!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Agatha and Archie said...

Looking forward to your news as well.....Now that is a supper..Love A+A

the many Bs said...

we are anxious to hear about your doctor visit, Stanislaw.

that goat sure is cute. our mom wants to get us a pet goat too. we have heard that they are good pet, but we would rather have one for dinner!

woofs