Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Raw Food Diet, Day 443- The Feaster Party Continues

Hey bloggerini dudes! Ready for my (F)Easter Extravaganza part deux? I totally am. Let's rock.

Dad rolled out of bed at the crack of noon and I greeted him in my usual mom- and dad-greeting way~~which, according to Niamh's human, means I'm being a polite little man. Heck yeah! Although I don't know why humans think I'm being so nice. I'm just hoisting my little bum into the air for some butt-scritches. It works every time! I have my folks SO well trained.

Notice my summer shaved belly? It feels SO GOOD! I even helped mom get the clippers into my leg pits to remove all that knotty fuzz. I feel like a beast and can run like the wind! Everything was taken down on us except for our legs because dad says we have chicken legs without that fur on them and he doesn't like the way that it looks. NO WAY dad. I don't have bird legs! And you KNOW what I do to bird parts! This is 100%, Grade-A Beast!

Speaking of bird parts, Big Pupi and I got an Easter package in the mail from our grandhumans. It included a massive dark chocolate bunny which my people put way up high on a shelf in the pantry. Hey folks... how am I supposed to get it there? That package was for BEASTS, not for you! Anyway, I forgot all about that feasting bunny when these 2 squeaky stuffies appeared:
Dangly stuffiness! I LOVE dangly stuffies! They're perfect for tuggin' with dad~
And they offer awesome grabbage opportunities for stealing them from my brother. But if I manage to pull that off, he always thrashes me and takes the toy back. For the most part I've learned my lesson and don't usually try to steal stuffies from him anymore, but sometimes when I've got an extra snarzle in my bum I can get a little wild. I pooble on Consequence!

(Notice my dad's FABULOUS stinky sock in the background? I STOLE it from the hamper!)

My dorkus bro got a sweater from mom on Easter, and despite the fact that it was 50 degrees outside she made him try it on. HA! What a nerd-bomb!
Mom liked the way Paisley's sweater turned out so much, that she made a dude version for my bro. It fits him like a glove, which means that he can never get it dirty because it'll probably shrink a little when it's washed. Bad planning mom! We're ALWAYS dirty! She also forgot to put any collar or harness holes in it so it's pretty much useless for any outdoor, leash-required activities. Maybe he can wear it to a party or something. AS IF people would invite that nerd to a party! Ha! Everyone knows that I'm the party animal in this house. I mean, just look at the depth of his dweebiness~
There's another sweater in the works for me that has a squirrel and acorn pattern going on. I think it sounds delicious. Then mom might make ANOTHER one for Big Pupi that will be a bit more useful (read: looser in the body with a harness hole). Right! She ALWAYS finds a way to screw these things up!

Does anyone have any pattern ideas for Big Pupi's next sweater? Right now we're thinking of another black number with white lightening bolts on it. But we're excited to see what you think!

Feast hard, fellas.
Stanislaw

A funny faux-article for all you dog bloggers!

19 comments:

Mack said...

Wow - look at all those Feaster stuffies !!

Your momma is so talented - Stan, I think a squirrel sweater would be just right for you.


Paris sends her love!

-Mack

Niamh said...

Maybe Big Pupi should have a sweater with chomped chicken wings and necks on it!! Then everyone would know he is a raw feaster!

Looks like you boys celebrated big time with those great stuffies. You look very spiffy in your summer hair do Stan.

Your friend,
Niamh

Fenway said...

Ms. Alpha calls our skinny legs "drumsticks"....that's not even funny. I have been cross training like Rocky Balboa and have some great guns and pipes to flex!

As for the sweater pattern...the red Red Sox logo (the little crossed socks so reminiscent of your Dad's stinky socks) are always de rigeur and appropriate attire for any occasion. But I'm digging that skull & bones pattern, too. So manly. So beastly. So you.

The Oceanside Animals said...

You look very goth in your skull sweater!

Mason Dixie said...

How about flames on it, that would be cool. =) Love the new stuffies.

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

I love Big Pupi's sweater! It is SO cute! You just reminded my mommy that we need to have one made for Lady Godiva because she is arriving on Friday! YIKES! I better get started!!!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess & Lady Godiva

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

SKWHIRRELS on a sweater!

Khool!

Seriously, woo two looked smashing!

I khan't wait to see more of your mom's paw-khrafts!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eric said...

Big Pupi. Woah. Cool. You rock in that sweater!! Mom's really good at that knitting stuffies.

Wiry wags, Eric xx

Tadpole said...

Sadie (my girl's Cocker she grew up with) always got shaved in the summer too, except she had her legs done as well. My girl always said she looked like a tootsie roll with tooth picks sticking out! Keep your leg hair - you are too beastly for that! :-)

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Ooh..dangling stuffies! So cute and fun! Love the photo of you two with the bunny stuffie! And Pupi's sweater looks awesome,as usual! Maybe your Mom could make wordings on the new sweater,like 'I am THE DUDE' or something to that effect...*grins*

Scottie

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Stanislaw!!!!

I think you should have a sweater made out of T-Bones!!!!

Then it could be like you're playing with me! See...you rip off the sweater, then you play bitey face with it! Yea...do it!

Hehehehe!

Hope you have a great week! Looks like the raw BARF diet is keeping your furries all nice and shiny!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Juno said...

Stanislaw and Big Pupi! What a nice pressies! You guys received very cute stuffies from your grandhumans! You know I Pinot also LOVE STEALING our dad's fablous stinky sock! :)

Big Pupi's sweater looks fab!! Our mom loves it since she's a heavy metal girl. hahaha..

Your video made us droooooling so hard. We definetely go for chicken wings pattern on your next sweater! Our mom wants to get snoods for us soon!!

Momo & Pinot

Joe Stains said...

Hmm what about a chicken leg or chicken wing pattern?? I think he looks kind of cool in that sweater, then again I live with a Doofus and any dog looks cooler than a Doofus. Your Mom did a great job on the sweater even if she forgot some key parts. Maybe if she hand washes it, it won't shrink?

Molly the Airedale said...

How nice of your grandparents to send you stuffies for Easter!
We think Big Pupi's coat looks great on him and a squirrel on yours is a wonderful idea, Stan! We can't wait till you model it for us!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hi Stanislaw (& Big Pupi!)

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love making new friends and it's always nice to meet another doggie who eats the raw diet!

You got really cool toys for Easter and Big Pupi looks gorgeous in his sweater!

My human agrees with yours about vaccinations too - the only problem is that I often have to stay in kennels (who insist on yearly boosters) or go to competitions with lots of other dogs, so my vet is not sure if it would be safe enough for me...but my humans are going to try and get away with just a blood titre test this year!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Petra said...

You had a great Easter! I LOVE the sweater, and I don't even like to wear clothes!

Asta said...

Stanislaw and Big Pupi

I love youw long legged toys..those awe pawsome! and I think big Pupi looks awfully good in that sweatew..I would just save it fow coldew days, hehehe

Mommi just got youw cawd that she sent you back in the mail..it says that it was not known..sheeesh..we used the addy we got fwom Goobewboy..I don't have youw peemail. so if you could wite me and we could check that it's the wight addwess I would appweciate it.Thanks yousweeties
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Groomer Angie said...

We think Big Pupi needs a sweater with fish on it, you know, the kind we eat. :)

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

FleasGang said...

Cool skull sweater. We have an idea that we'd like to pass along. How about a sweater with those Roman helmets that have the big red broom thingies on them. You know, in honor of your glorious mohawk :-)

Shelly and Tommy