Saturday, July 26, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 180- Birthday Feasts

I'm writing a super quick pre-birthday bash post.  Thanks to all of you that have already wished me a good day!  I have a feeling that it will be... after all, the city of Chicago held a parade in my honor on my street this morning.  They even blasted my favorite song: We Like to Party by the Vengaboys!
Okay, so maybe it was Disability Pride Day, but the floats were nice!  Today also happens to be Saint Stanislaus's birthday, which is why my dad decided I should share this exciting afternoon.  (Dad is really into Polish history.)  I don't really know who that guy is or what it means to be the Patron Saint of Poland.  What I DO understand, however, is that this human must have been one cool dude because he has his very own feast day!

Anyway, I'm super excited because I've never before had a special day of feasting and celebrations just for me.  In fact, my last owners never even bothered to feed me, let alone give me a birthday!  So today is my second(ish) birthday and my very first celebration.  Mom cooked up a special dinner for me of raw green tripe which I totally love, and I also heard something about ICE CREAM with chicken sprinkles that's supposed to happen later on this afternoon.  Weeeeeee!  I'll post more pictures of my birthday feasting celebrations as the day goes on.  

Thanks again for the wishes!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Stan! OMG, you're being honored with a parade!
Your birthday feast sounds delicious! We can't wait to see pictures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!!!! LOve and kisses your pals A+A and as a birthday celbration Big Poppi is playing again!!!!

Charlie Daniels said...

Happy Birthday! It was really cool that the city had a parade on your big day!

Cheers

Charlie