Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Raw Food Diet, Day 348- A Few Flakes

We got a little bit of snow.
Weeeeeeeee!***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
The End.


***
The little red booties on our feet are Pawz dog boots. They are the best booties ever! They're kind of like thick rubber balloons that pop on over your feet and they're so soft that we don't notice them one bit. Our Pawz boots allow us to feel the ground and they bend and flex with our feet so our toes can still grip and keep us stable. They are Stanislaw tested and approved - they stay on despite his best leash-pulling efforts and nose dives into snow drifts which suck other boots right off. Big Pupi also uses them when he visits hospitals because they give him traction on the slippery tile floors. The only downside is that they don't last forever (they are disposable and come in packs of 12) and they don't breath, so we personally don't recommend that you keep them on for any length of time. But... they're perfect for a good romp in the snow!

17 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

You boys sure love the snow!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Beckett said...

Did you make lots of Snow Stanislaws and Snow Pupis? That (and the zoomies) are my favorite thing about snow. Why can't I get some here in Alabama?!?!

Beckett

Enzowy said...

Stanislaw? polish name:-)
greetings from Cologne, Enzo

Beckett said...

Thanks for the well-wishes. I sure am glad I didn't have to get the painful shots and be on lockdown. My mom just about developed an ulcer worrying about me.

I've been meaning to tell you - I have tasted Tree Lobster (sort of). My mom got these amazing natural peanut butter snackies from Trader Joe's in NJ and some of them are shaped like Tree Lobsters! Delish!

Beckett

FleasGang said...

That totally looks like fun - for like one day and then we'd be miserable :-) You boys look like you're really having fun (especially the photo of Big Pupi smiling). Stay cool Stan!

Agatha and Archie said...

BOYS!!! Look out for the snowmobiles!!!!!!!!! Love A+A

Fenway said...

We heard about your impending blizzard and wondered how you'd both make out!

I see you are fully outfitted like pro National Geographic trekkers, right down to proper foot gear.

Here's a nifty hint: get some Paw Wax for Pupi's pads. Ms. Alpha used it on Logo (RIP) when he was old had trouble with our highly polished wood floors. It also protects against salt and stuff our paws hate.

Mason Dixie said...

Looks like you guys really enjoyed that snow.

Petra said...

You sure did get the snow, and you look like you're having a ball playing in it. I heard you're supposed to get a blizzard next. I hope it misses you!

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! It looks like you guys got a fair amount of snow! We can tell you're just lovin' it! Enjoy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Bae Bae said...

Oh fun.... I wish I get snow too

~ Bae

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

YOu guys look so fun in snow!!! I want snow too!!

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

Mack said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun! Of course we never get all that beautiful white stuff down here...

Canine Aficionado said...

Is the snow tasty??
It looks yum-a-rific!!

Woof!

Louis

Joe Stains said...

Mom tried to put socks on me once and I just fell over! booties are a good idea though if you were out in all that snow!! enjoy it!!

Biggie-Z said...

PAWesome! Do they make them in bear paw size?

Those were exactly the same boots that I was trying to describe on DWB but I didn't know the name, thanks for bringing that up!

duo_disaster said...

We're so J-E-A-L-O-U-S!
Are those boots good for normal walking (like for my white paws) too? Or they'll be too hot for my paws?