Thursday, March 27, 2008

Important Kibble Update!

Once when I was just a puppy and before I started eating a raw diet, my humans took me to PetSmart to look at the rats and hamsters. While I was there, this guy sold my human a few cans of wet Nutro puppy food claiming that it would reduce my poo volume up to 50%. I went home after a long day of trying to eat rats and feasted on my new food. That night started off pretty typically -- marking some territory, thrashing some stuff toys -- you know. But when I settled into my crate for sleepies, I soon realized that there was a massive poo in my bum. I mean, this was an emergency. Needless to say, I completely destroyed my crate and my human's carpet. Lucky they have a steamcleaner. And lucky I have never eaten Nutro again.

***
I'm sure you're sick of hearing about toxic dog food, but here we go again... There have been numerous complaints recently about Nutro kibble making dogs sick. Please let your kibble crunching buddies know that they need to keep an eye out for the following symptoms: diarrhea, lack of appetite, weight loss, vomiting, itching/allergy symptoms. Consumer complaints can be found
here. There has been a sudden influx of these complaints during March 2008.

Feast smart!

No comments: