Sunday, May 25, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 118- Race is an Awesome Guy

Yesterday the battle was on with Race.  My humans woke me up when it was still kind of dark outside and I got a really early feast.  Then they left wearing a paper pinned to their chests and dressed in their fast hunting gear.  I guess they won the battle with this thing called Race because they made it back home a few hours later and they didn't seem to have any bite or claw marks on them.  Race must have put up a good fight though, because they were exhausted for the whole rest of the day and Big Pupi and I got some major nappy time on the sofa with our humans.  Race also made them very hungry and there was some high quality feasting going on.

Dad gave me this medal when he got home from fighting Race:
I was a proud boy to have it!  He said I deserved an award for being such a good trainer and making him run harder and farther during our fast hunts for squirrels and rabbits.  Big Pupi got one too for his work in training our mom.  I always knew our humans depended on us for our beastly running skills and it feels good t0 have contributed to the defeat of such a fast-moving foe -- this monster thing called Race.

To celebrate the win, our humans took Big Pupi and me out to a feasting place that has this cold creamy stuff that drives us absolutely wild.  Vanilla ice cream turns me into more of a beast than anything else in this world... even raw meat!  I guess it makes Pupi a savage as well, and mom learned the hard way that she can't give him ice cream in a paper cup because he'll eat the cup too.  Here's a picture of Big Pupi jumping and jumping just to get a look at our servings of ice cream on the kitchen counter:
Our humans served us big juicy tablespoons of the creamy stuff, and I growled in ecstasy as I lapped up every last drip.  The deliciousness caused me to lose control of my body completely, and before I knew it I was flying through the air directly towards my dad's cup of ice cream and I crashed all 21 lbs of my beastliness on top of him.  I tried to stick my whole head into his feast but I got in trouble and was made to sit on the ground.  I couldn't help it!  I was possessed by the feast!  Before I knew it I had a full-blown addiction to the white stuff and just couldn't get enough.  I would do anything to get another hit of the deliciousness!  I'd even be this "have" that my humans are always telling me to be!!!

Later that day, once the ice cream no longer had control over me, I overheard my humans talking about the coming of Race once again.  This time, however, Race has a name and it is called "Half Marathon."  I don't think I'm as scared of Race this time, because it means I get medals, nappy time where I get to sleep on top of my humans, and best of all... vanilla ice cream!!!  So I say: 

Bring it on, Mr. Marathon!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing Big Pupi's awesome ailerons in take-off position has me fully convinced that Frosty Paws are no subsitute for the human grade ice cream.

The Alphas are such scammers.

Niamh said...

Stanislaw,

You look very handsome wearing your medal and of course it was very well deserved. Training people is a full time job.

Ice cream is delicious and I find it hard to control myself when it is around. I, too have eaten ice cream containers.

Your friend,
Niamh

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh, I think this white substance might be dangerous - my girl works in a prison with people who can't stop taking hits of it! On the other hand, I went and helped her for a while and I got lots of baby carrots from them, so it all might even out in the end....

Congrats on your medal! It's very well deserved.

Mack said...

Oh my sexy possesed beast!!

You look like a dream with your medal on!

Can I have your pawtograph? heheehe

I have never tasted that delicious looking white stuff. But then again I have never feasted on the oh so wonderful looking raw bones either. My parents are abusing me over here. Can I come live with you?

Love ya my beasty feasty boy!
Paris Rain

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure that you will make lots of new friends here :)

love
opy

Beckett said...

Oooh, ice cream looks delicious. My mom used to get me Frosty Paws but whenever I eat something cold I throw it up a few minutes later. So now I have to settle for licking her spoon when she's done with her feast. Not fair!

Hero said...

That is one cool medal, Stan!! My mom was eating ice cream yesterday, but she told me it was poison and that I should leave it. Something about chocolate...? I'll have to ask her if I can have the vanilla variety like you and Big Pupi!

-Hero

Amber-Mae said...

Nice medal duuuude! Mmm, I love I Scream too. I will always scream for I Scream! Hehehehe!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Stanislaw,

I just sniffed my way over from DWB. It's cool to meet you.

Cheers

Charlie

andrahyb said...

Ooooh! What a cool medal you've got there! Perfect shot of Big Pupi! We think we better start pestering our Mummy to stock up Vanilla i/o Chocolate (Mummy's sinful indulgences, at anytime -- she has at least 2 NEW tubs!) Unfair!

Rudolf & Goofy