Saturday, May 3, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 96- Polish Constitution Day!

Today was a really fun day for me because it's Polish Constitution Day! I put on my Polish Eagle dog shirt and went out to the Chicago Polish parade with 250,000 people. My dad gave me the job of sniffing out the sausage so that we could feast. In the process, I made tons of new little human friends since the theme of the parade was Polonia's Youth. While I was making friends, my brother was obsessed with police horsofficers. He's lucky he didn't get us arrested. Now we are really tired. I think I am going to go get some rest so I can get my energy back up for May 8th, The Feast of Stanislaw. Check out some pics from my day:

Big Pupi and me checking out the scene and wearing our red & white
On the lookout for sausages and pierogies
Me with the parade behind
All of the excitement and attention made me EXHAUSTED
-Stanislaw

3 comments:

Niamh said...

Stanislaw,

Glad you and your bro had a good time at the parade. I love parades. And you look so handsome in red and white.

Your friend,
Niamh

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Thanks for visiting me. You are one crazy doggie. The parade looks fun.
--JB

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Hi Stanislaw,

Wow, we love to go to parades, too. We are normally exhausted from hunting for food and meeting new hoomans.

You look great in your t-shirt.