Thursday, September 4, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 219- My New 'Do

Hey Bloggerinis!  Like my new hairdo?

Mom actually took the clippers this time and shaved down my legs.  They used to be HUGE!  Check out this before picture.  I have to admit that while the grooming was in process I was a tad bit (just a TAD bit) uncooperative and I broke the big clipper blade when I still had 1 leg left to trim.  That part wound up getting the scissor treatment and is looking... um... special.  I'm feeling very small and nekkid now, but I'm still as beastly as ever.  (Please ignore how monstrous my head looks in all of these photos... Mom likes to shoot at crazy overhead angles and it's just not very flattering to a long-legged boy like me.  Ugh.  Mom is such a nerd!)

Dad thinks that my feet look very dainty now and he laughs when I stand all pigeon-toed and stare at him.  I don't get what's so funny, but pigeon toes sound tasty to me.

Pupi and I have very similar haircuts now, but I don't have that awesome mohawk going on.  This is us comparing our sweet styles:

Big Pupi isn't so 'big' when he's next to me!  He's just a tiny cocker spaniel, and it's upsetting for him when he's being compared to the Beastest with the Mostest (moi, of course).  He'll usually beat me up and take my toys and I believe that he's compensating for his lack of huge-ness.  He'd disagree if he knew I said this, and then he'd knock me over and steal my spikey dinosaur chew toy.  So don't tell him!

By the way, did I tell you that I've been practicing for the next auditions of American Idol?  I've got a pretty sweet voice, and when I sing my breath smells like meaty feasts.  I'm a shoo-in!  I've been practicing really hard lately, and this morning I let out one of my combo yawn/howl/woo-woo's to all the folks in the elevator.  They loved it!  They were practically applauding!

Aside for my plans to be the next big sports star and marathon athlete and American Idol champion of the world, I've been busy getting famous on my snood-maker's website, Linden Line Designs.  There's a captions contest each month, and the winning caption gets a dog or cat collar!  There are some seriously nice fabric patterns on there, so if you're up for the challenge it's worth a go.  It's my towel snood photo that's in need of a caption this month!

Image from www.LindenLineDesigns.com

If you're feeling creative, pop on over to the site and enter your photo caption.  New collars are tasty!  You can enter the contest here.  Good luck!

Alright my feasting fellows.  I'm post-ed out for today.

Play hard,

Stanislaw

10 comments:

Hero said...

I like your new haircuts! The both of you look very dashing. I didn't know that you were a singer on top of being an athlete! I think you are the model of a renaissance pup.

Charlie Daniels said...

I love the photo of the two of you with your new haircuts :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Mack said...

I just know Paris will love your new 'do.

It is very manly.
I have been noticing cockers have big feet. My dad is always commenting on Paris'.

I am jealous of Pupi's mohawk -I want one, but my hair is like an eighth of an inch long.
Oh well....

Amber-Mae said...

Love both your new haircuts! Oooh, that contest sounds sooo fun! I'm up for it!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your haircuts! They look great!
How did you break a clipper blade? We've never managed that!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Petra said...

American Idol? Hey, that's even better than being in a marathon, Stanislaw! I can't wait for the season to start!

Thank you for the encouraging words about my new food. I'm making my mom pay attention to every word you said.

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Love the new haircuts! You both look very cool in it...=)

I can't believe you're auditioning for American Idol, Stan! That's so cool! Now I can say I know an American Idol contestant! hehe!

Scottie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You doggies both look very handsome now

~ Girl girl

Stanley said...

Stanislaw!

Whether slick or fuzzy, you're one good looking dude, man. No denying it, so why fight it?!

I'm going now to enter the caption contest.

Goober love,
Stanley

andrahyb said...

Stanislaw!
You're not so nekkid after all!

We're still pretty handicapped without a PC now, can't blog still~

... Once we're back blogging,
you should come over and checkout the bonafide nekkid cocker.

We're missing you boys heaps!
Xoxo, RG