Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 232- Tortfeasor

***

Big Pupi & Mallard here:

Dudes.  Seriously stinky news.  I guess since Stanislaw and I managed to trap mom at home over Labor Day weekend, she's now cashing in on her flight credits and going to visit her parents.  I'd totally try to trick her into staying home again but since it majorly backfired last time I guess I'll just have to put up with her absence.  Ugh.  So lame.  At least dad will be home for some serious boy time over the weekend, but ever since he started school he hasn't been able to get out much with us.  You'd think that we'd have a sweet book shredding party or something but NO.  He seems to like his shreddables too much!  He's always got them with him.  And they're not tasty at all... not even the Torts one.  I just don't get it.

Mom is our full-time blog translator since dad has become Mr. Busy-Bi-Ped and so there will be no more blog posts until she returns next week.  In the mean time I'll soothe myself by nibbling on Mallard's tummy and thrashing SingingChristmasTreeMouseToy.  Mom gets home on Monday and then I have my first therapy dog class on Tuesday, so I'll be counting down the seconds!

Have a great weekend dog bloggerinis!  And don't forget to enter the Very Tiny Competition!

Big Pupi

16 comments:

Toffee said...

I hope your mom has a safe trip! The time she is away will just give you some good quality time to plan your revenge!

Amber-Mae said...

I think your Mom should bring you both a long! But anyway, hope she has a safe journey.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh brother, wwe finally catch up on all your news to find this......YOU WILL BE GONE FOR AWHILE!!!! she has some nerve..... we agree with Toffee..... think of something good..Love A+A

Fenway said...

Hi Stan and Pupi--

Come by my super huge birthday event. I'll put you on the VIP guest list. Just sneak off...Mr. Man Alpha will hardly notice.

Ben the Rotti is my bouncer, and I'll make sure he whisks you into the VIP Playroom. Deetzy Boy is in charge of Fun, so check with him about games. I've got Chaney & Skye the border collies keeping all the dogs in line and away from any mischief. Of course, you and Big Pupi are in charge of the tasties...bring LOTS of meaty bones.

And can you spare DuckStuffie for a few second for a nice birthday thrash?

See you soon!
Fenway

BenTheRotti said...

aaaww we will miss you but i guess even Mom's need a break now and again. Hop over to Fenways and I will give you the full VIP tour!

Ben xxxx

River said...

Hope you have some good boy time while she's gone. I really like mallards even if they only last 30 seconds.

love & wags,
River

Joe Stains said...

oh no, we will miss you! enjoy your boy time. demand lots of extra food!

Hero said...

I hope your mom has a safe trip. At least you've got super manly guy time with your dad.

Charlie Daniels said...

Torts sound kinda tasty!

Cheers

Charlie

Molly the Airedale said...

Dad's are pretty good about bringing home pizza! Our paws are crossed this happens for you guys!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Clover said...

Hi Big Pupi and Mallard,
I hope you have a good weekend with your dad! I am excited about the very tiny contest, I have to get working on it!
Love Clover xo

the many Bs said...

hi Big Pupi, have fun with your dad and maybe he will leave a tort book laying around for you to chew on just a little bit.

we'll bark at you next week when your mom is home.

woofs.

Niamh said...

I would destroy something if I were you guys. Then your mom will know that she shouldn't go away with out you two. Hope you dad gives you an extra special feast.

I'll try to get really small this weekend so I can enter the competition.

Your friend,
Niamh

Biggie-Z said...

Hi, I finally just found your blog! I eat raw food too! But I have never eaten a whole goat! How do you fit it in your little cocker tummy?

:)
Biggie

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Hi Big Pupi, we had a mallard like that until we tugged at it, then it got it's wings pulled off. Looks like your making sure that no one steals yours with that paw grip. hehe

Woofs,
Holly & Zac

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope your mom comes back home to you doggies soon

~ Girl girl