Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 156- Dad's Little Helper

Can you see me?
Probably not, and that's because I'm a whirlwind of helping paws and handiness.  My most favorite (Dad) was doing his laundry and since I love nothing more than a good stinky dad sock and some post-gym gear, I made a point to be right there beside him helping him sort all of his chewables.  It's crazy awesome to get in on the action right from the start, as items begin flying from the laundry basket into the air and landing in wonderfully sorted piles of smelly and smellier.  I often like to curl up in a strategic location and find myself moments later in a cocoon of softness and dad odors.  

Of course, in order to earn these laundry privileges I have to pay my dues and do my chores.  So I make sure to do most of my Good Boy outside in the Good Boy Spot and to aid pops in sorting his laundry.  I really have a nose for this stuff, and I like to slide and swing items of clothing into little piles of my own.  Dad's piles are Light and Dark.  I don't get it.  My piles are Chew Now and Chew Later.  Now that makes sense.  Dad should take a page from my chore book and learn to do his laundry my way.  That would just push him over the edge in coolness. 
This is Stanislaw reminding you to earn your feasts by helping out your humans!

12 comments:

Beckett said...

That laundry sure looks delicious. My mom keeps her laundry behind a door that I have not yet been able to breach. When she goes into the laundry room and closes the door I cry and cry.

Beckett

Amber-Mae said...

Oooh...A combination of dad's stinky socks & post-gym gears, you must smell like putrid onions now huh!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Stani,

That looks like so much fun! I personally prefer socks, both used and clean and I love to take naps inside my dad's sneakers! I fit perfectly!

Kisses,

Ella Bdsn

Princess Patches said...

Poppy likes to sort laundry too! If someone leaves the closet door just slightly open, she takes all the clothes out of the laundry basket and roaches all over it. She likes Dad's t-shirts the best and she drags them all over the house. Until Mom figured out what was going on, she thought Dad was just leaving his laundry in places other then the laundry basket. Heeheehee!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Fenway said...

I think I saw a cameo by Big Pupi, just for a split second.

Was he trying to nose in and give some sorting advice? Or, was he asking you to put a nice stinky sock aside for him?

Petra said...

How can anything be cuter than this video?!

Charlie Daniels said...

Fantastic video ... and "Chew Now and Chew Later" .. I love it :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great helper you are, Stan! Our mom keeps the laundry basket up on top of the washing machine and we can't reach it! We rarely get to sniff the dirty laundry! Bummer!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

FleasGang said...

Be careful Stani! If you get too good at it, they'll make you do it all the time and it won't be fun anymore. :-)

The FleasGang

Hero said...

Loved your video, Stan!! Your mom and dad are so lucky to have such an enthusiastic little helper. I just like to steal my mom's stinky socks and flip flops. One time she made the mistake of leaving her sorted dirty laundry unattended on the floor and later that night she discovered 12 different socks hidden inside my crate!!

Niamh said...

I love the smell of dirty socks. You are such a good guy to help your dad with his laundry. I am sure that appreciates all your good work Stanislaw.

Your friend,
Niamh

andrahyb said...

Did someone throw you into the washer after that? ROFL.

R+G