Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 100- Deep Thoughts by Stanislaw #2

Last Saturday morning I was just hanging out in my apartment waiting to go to the Polish parade when I heard a weird knocking on my window.  I went over to check out the scene and to my amazement I saw a human-like creature scaling my building.  It was like Spiderman or something.  I even have evidence in case you didn't believe me:
I mean, I know birds can fly.  And I know squirrels can fly.  But humans?!  This not only confused me, but also made me pretty scared.  After cowering and hiding for a little while, I worked up the bravery to try to communicate with this amazing flying human.  I have some footage of the conversation, which didn't go very well:

Another weird thing is once this super-human left, my windows were cleaner and I can now see pigeons out of them much more easily.  If any dog out there happens to see this flying breed of human around their neighborhood, please let me know.  I'm very interested in how they gained their ability to fly, which would be very helpful to me while bird hunting.

Stanislaw

6 comments:

Mack said...

Stanislaw,
Paris Rain here! OMD you are such a handsome cocker man!!! Where have you been all my life???

I think I'm in lub!

FleasGang said...

That was pretty cool. My pawrents wished somebody would stop by and wash their windows! The only thing is, the insides are just as dirty as the outside :-)

The Fleas

FleasGang said...

Hey Stan. It's us again. We added you to our links, too. Actually, we thought we had already but we guess it was the RSS feed. Anyway, sorry to hear about Pupi's brother. But you're right in assuming that that means we are loved when our parents are so devastated. Pooey. That's enough "sad" talk. Happy eating!

The Fleas

Niamh said...

Be careful leaning out that window Stanislaw. Just because that weird person can fly doesn't mean that you can!

Sorry to hear about Big Pupi's tootsies. I've never had such a sore paw but I bet it hurts a lot.

Your friend,
Niamh

Stanislaw said...

Don't worry Niamh~

That window was closed! That's how CLEAN that flying human made it! Magical.

Stanislaw

Emily said...

Stanislaw, you have the coolest view!