Monday, April 7, 2008

Lilly Update

all about my Lilly:
It's been a couple of days since the mini-Miss Lilly worries hit home. I couldn't be happier to say that she's doing great! She finished off her antibiotics like a champ, and her mom switched her to a much better food. The crystals are gone as is the concern for a bladder stone. She was on Science Diet before (ew!) and now she's scarfing down Innova dry food for itty bitty dogs. It's too bad that there aren't very many dry food options for little dogs out there, as the kibbles are usually way too big for their mini mouths and teeny teeth. But, Lilly's mom read all of the ingredients and found Innova to be the best for my little lady, and since she has made a big improvement. She even picked out all of her SD nuggets and threw them all over the floor, and would only eat the new food! I always knew my girlfriend had good taste. I know she has good taste in men.


No comments: