Thursday, August 21, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 205- A/C for Me

A pretty cool thing happened the other day while I was at home snoozeling with my legs askew~
A pretty cool guy came into my apartment and started to take apart the air conditioning/heating unit that lives inside my wall.  He said that there was lots of dog hair in there (whaaaa?) and he needed to clean it out with a spooky loud sucky thing.  Then he detached the old controller and installed a new one.  That means that my humans can set the air monster in my wall to automatically keep the apartment at a certain temperature.  They didn't have this before and sometimes I was forced to make my own groin-conditioning.  This new thermostat thing would be sweet.
It got pretty hot while the apartment was being updated, and I did my best "near death" drama routine and I panted and continually flung my hot body onto newer and colder spots of our wood floor.  That's when I realized my desperate act had worked...

A pretty cool breeze made it way over my steamy hot belly and it felt just too good!  The fan of my wall monster kicked into high gear and my home was filled with a refreshing iciness.  My groin was exposed to refreshing iciness!

That was super cool!  Maybe even too cool.  I moved onto the carpet and snuggled up against my (Pupi's) stuffed ducky and wedged my body into a corner.  My normally exposed groin was tucked away where it belongs so I could keep it all warm under my fluffy leg fur.  Woah.  Did someone make that wall monster angry for him to keep this place so cold?  What's going on here?

Be careful what you wish for,
Stanislaw

PS- My humans reprimanded their air monster and had someone come in to make sure he would behave from now on.  He's one naughty boy.  It's groin-city here once again!

8 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

Just in time for the winter! ARggggggggggggggggggggggg we can not even belive we said that word...Love A+A

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

LOL! That's quite an interesting story, Stan! I have to say, you do have a priceless expression when your parents took that photo of you 'exposed' on the floor...*wink*

Scottie

the many Bs said...

hi Stanislaw, thanks for sniffing by our blog. we are all fans of sleeping with our under bellies catching the breeze. it's comfy, dude, we know that.

we couldn't help but notice that you are on an excellent diet. we get some raw meat for dinner and turkey necks on weekends. it's pawsome. you're one lucky pup to get it all the time.

woofs.

Mack said...

OH STANI!!!

Those pictures just made my day!

***drool***

PS: Isn't A/C great??

-Paris

Fenway said...

Whoa!

I've never seen sleepies like that before! Aren't you afraid that the Wall Monster might tamper with your jewels?

Personally, I'd never leave my Diamonds-in-the-Rough open to attack. Be Ware!

Willow the Black Dale said...

Dude thanks for stopping by my bloggy. My poor sister Pilar(Cavalier) got the buzz. I made fun of her then I had a run in with the clippers a few days later. Man my mom is cruel. At least she leaves me some eyebrows.

Wow you have a monster that lives in your wall. How cool is that??? I must hear more about this monster.

Curious Dale,
Willow

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. it sounds like winter over your side.. A/C sure is pawsome. But keep your groin warm.

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Ooh, I soo love my A/C too! You looked pretty relaxed in those pictures. Hehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer