Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 197- Deep Thoughts by Stanislaw #7

A Sofa with Secrets
So last weekend, I invited some humans friends over to play with me for a few days.  It turned out that they wanted to do sleepies in my territory and I said, "Okay, you're welcome to snuggle with me in my crate."  My humans had a different idea.  

Apparently my friends were going to do sleepies in the living space of my territory.  That's when all of a sudden my napping couch turned into a human-size bed crate!  This absolutely blew my mind.  I thought I knew everything about my napping couch since I spend a lot of time there, but apparently it is a transformer.  

As you can probably understand, this scared me for a while and I hid in my own crate.  I was still interested in what was going on, so after a while I came out to investigate.  That's when I realized that couch transformations could be an opportunity for me to jump on a human bed!

I flung my body onto my couch (now a bed) and realized it was as comfortable as a human sleeping crate, complete with human-smelling pillows and blankies!  I decided that this was the place I was going to stay.  However - like when I jump onto the main human crate - I was forced off by my people and made to sleep in my own bed.  The next day, the couch bed was gone and my napping sofa was back to normal.  I sniffed around for the bed that was inside of it, but could not find it.  I haven't seen any sign of it since.

This may sound weird, but I think that my couch is magic.

In the image above, you'll see our buddy Henry (right) and Big Pupi's girlfriend, Lilly (top).  The third dog is a mystery...

10 comments:

Clover said...

Hi Stan!
It's so cool that you have a magical transforming couch!! Keep us posted on it's weird behaviour ok?
Love Clover xo

Beckett said...

Gosh, I thought that was me on the right. I love to sleep like that!

-Beckett

Petra said...

A magical couch! OMD, Stanislaw, you must live in a magical house if you have a magical couch!

I'm glad you got over your fear so that you could enjoy it and claim it as your own.

Beckett said...

Stanislaw, I tried blaming the cat and I thought it was going to work... but my mom pointed out that we don't have a cat. Curses!

Beckett

Charlie Daniels said...

WOW a magic couch! And you say it changes it's shape and things disappear! Ooh! I hope you aren't on it next time it changes, 'cause you might turn into Big Pupi!

Agatha and Archie said...

DId you see Harry Potter??Sounds like that..Love A+A

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Cool! A magical couch! Makes me want one too! It's been ages since I've had a nap on the human crate...I wonder if MY couch can do that! hehe! =P

Scottie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That so pawsome that you have a transformer couch...

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

So cool you have a magical couch. I wish I had one too..Hehehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

andrahyb said...

Woah! A magical couch!

Prolly you should start digging for a magical flying carpet so you can visit the co-ops and your fav stores when your Mummy is busy!