Saturday, August 23, 2008

Raw Food Diet, Day 207- Torts Sounds Tasty

My dad goes to something called Work.  It requires him to leave me fatherless and feastless throughout the day.  And now, to add insult to injury, he's been missing during the nights as well!  I heard something about Law School and while I have no clue what that is I am sure that I do not approve of it.  I'm wondering if Law School teaches him how to cook delicious feasts, because one of his classes is called "Torts."  Dad and I both agree that it could be a potentially tasty way to learn.  I wonder if he gets bits of string cheese and jerky treats if he be Haves in these classes?  Does dad not know how to heel?  I remember that was the hardest part of the classes I went to.  I hope his instructor is nice and that dad Sits Like Good Boy when he's supposed to and doesn't bark too much.  I also hope that he is able to concentrate because being in class with so many other puppies can make you a little overexcited.  I know about that all-too well.  I hope he brings extra pooble bags with him.
In the mean time, I'll be spending the weekend helping dad with something called Homework.  Humans apparently hate that thing, but I've come to realize that it's really just sitting on your human's lap and looking for birds out the window.  I didn't mind it at all.  I found it to be quite relaxing and cathartic.  After all, I had a hard week of running and being social at the bark park.  I deserve a little break.


Getting smart with pa,
Stanislaw

9 comments:

Agatha and Archie said...

Maybe you guys will get the left over string cheese after his class. WE are just hanging around watching the Red Sox stink up the joint( they are down by NINE to Toronto..) Love and kisses A+A

River said...

My mom works at home sometimes too and we get to watch birds out the window just like you! Good work guarding the house. You should bottle the gas and sell it as a house protection device.

love & wags,
River

Amber-Mae said...

My Hooman M works from home everyday but we don't get to sit on her lappy coz were too big & heavy. But we enjoy sleeping near her just to accompany her...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Mack said...

A tort class? That sounds so yummy! Is it a cherry or strawberry tort, I wonder. Hmmmmm....Why does your dad have homework when he just goes to class to eat torts? I do NOT understand humans.

I hope you are having a great weekend my Stani!
Love and Cocker kisses,
Your Paris

Clover said...

Hi Stani!
Torts DO sound tasty! Great work helping your dad with homework. It looks pretty calming, I can see why you liked it!
Love Clover xo

FleasGang said...

Hmmm. . . our Mom is starting school in two weeks. I wonder if she's taking a tort class? We sure hope so! (so does Pop :-P)

keepin' it Cocker (and Shih Tzu)
The FleasGang

Maggie said...

oh homeworks sure make my mommy headache..
but u r sooo gooodddddd
:D
keep it up!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hmm...those 'Tort' thingers do sound tasty! Hope you had fun with your Dad while you helped him with his Homework....=) You're lucky you got to sit with him...my Mom doesn't really like me sit with her like that. She says I squirm too much...

Scottie

the many Bs said...

hi Stanislaw, our mom used to go to school and then she studied for the CPA exam. she used to sit at the table and study for hours on end. we napped and then we would stick our wet noses in her lap. she liked that cuz then she knew it was time for a break. we gave her lots of breaks. eventually she passed the hard exam, thanks to us. so the moral of the story is that you are doing your daddy a favor by helping him study.

woofs.